Property ID : LND019ST
Short Term Rentals R6,500 Per Night - Apartments, Short Term Rentals
Walk from the pool onto Sandy Bay Rocks to discover rock pools or tan on the rocks. This beautiful accomodation is a 3 bedroom, semi-detached, family, double storey, casual, rustic beach house.
Llandudno lies nestled in a private and peaceful cove with one of the most secluded and beautiful Blue Flag Status beaches in Cape Town. There is no commercial activity which makes this area very private and exclusive. Camps Bay and Hout Bay are only a 5 and 10 minute drive away respectively and offer a large variety of bars, restaurants and shops.
Come to a serene coastal village on the foot of Little Lion’s Head Mountain and situated between Llandudno and the Sandy Bay Nature Reserve. It is 16km from Cape Town which gives this sanctuary its peaceful atmosphere, free of traffic and pollution. The beaches are clean with soft white sand and refreshing seawater. There is only one entrance into the area and 24-hour security / medical presence. If you heard that Cape Town has a laid back atmosphere you aint seen nothing until you come and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul in one of the most beautiful places nature has provided.
The Upper Floor
The upper floor has 3 bedrooms, TV lounge, 2 bathrooms and a small occasional room with a single bed. The main bedroom has a king size bed, en-suite with bath and shower, a walk-in wardrobe, and leads onto a large balcony with a spectacular sea view. The 2nd bedroom has a double bed. The 3rd bedroom has a king size or 2 single beds. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a bathroom with a bath tub and overhead shower. The small occasional room has a single bed for additional children.
The Lower Floor
The open plan living, kitchen and dining area is downstairs, all opening onto the deck, which has a raised pool and gas barbeque. For entertainment, there is a pool table and a separate TV room. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with a large gas stove and electric oven, water/ice dispenser fridge + freezer, microwave, bar fridge and espresso machine.
A separate scullery leads off the kitchen and has a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. There is a cloakroom off the small study area. The house is equipped with a wireless high-speed internet network, DSTV (Satellite TV) and full security/alarm system. The indoor carport can accommodate two cars. Cleaning can be arranged.
- Raised pool right by the rocks and overlooking the ocean
- Within walking distance to beaches
- Sea views from open plan kitchen/lounge/dining and main bedroom
- No air-conditioning – cool sea breeze and an overhead fan in the main bedroom
- Pets by arrangement
- No parties
- Hairdryer provided
- There is fun path to Llandudno beach – one needs to move past rocks and duck under tree trunks so not suitable for young children
- Security system to armed response
- Parking on premises
- Please note that accomodation is not a dedicated rental villa but rather a charming home where children and pets reside
Rates – please see calendar below for availability:
- 1 May 2018 to 30 Sep 2018: R 6500 per night, negotiable (minimum 7 nights)
- 1 Oct 2018 to 14 Dec 2018: R 7000 per night, negotiable (minimum 7 nights)
- 15 Dec 2018 to 3 Jan 2019: R 10 000 per night, negotiable (minimum 14 nights)
- 4 Jan 2019 to 30 April 2019: R 8000 per night, negotiable (minimum 7 nights)